Our Studio Tours are a fabulous opportunity for you to provide our viewers and potential customers with a direct insight into you as a designer-maker including your workspace, your inspirations and your design methodologies. The Studio Tour is a comprehensive illustrative, expressive and pictorial delight for our viewers and a fantastic opportunity for you to raise awareness of your processes and creative musings.
We (Jo and Carolyn) will both come and visit you for 2 hours at a convenient time, hold an informal interview and conduct a photoshoot. Thus allowing potential customers a deeper comprehension of what goes in to every product you make. Readers will get to meet you as a maker and begin to understand the background and journey you take to create your individual products.
What is included in a Studio Tour:
- A visit from Jo and Carolyn to your studio/ workspace for two hours
- An informal interview learning about your ‘Maker Journey’ to include your products, your inspiration, your creative processes and the background to why and how you create
- A photoshoot of you, your products and your space. The photographs will demonstrate your production, the face behind the brand, your tools and materials etc
- 30 + edited photographs for you to use as you please
- A permanent presence on our website under ‘Studio Tours’
- An intensive ‘Spotlight On’ your studio tour for 3 consecutive days after it goes live on our website. We will be drawing readers’ attention to you via our Instagram and Facebook pages
- Highlighting you throughout the 12 months periodically via our social media pages
- Cost £200
If you would like to book a Studio Tour, please email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will be in touch regarding a convenient date and time.